From The Middle Of A Soybean Field

Mindless musings to pass the time while staring at lots of soy...

Thursday, June 12, 2008

Dad Update

Both my dad and my stepmom are feeling pretty well these days. My dad had surgery about a week ago and was only in the hospital for one day. That is a record for my father. I visited them recently and I was able to see my all but one of my nephews and niece. My niece is growing like a weed. She loves shoes and socks. My grandparents are also doing pretty well considering their age. Things just don't work the same. While I was home, my grandpa and I worked in his bathroom. I helped him put down flooring which was cool. I love helping my grandpa do stuff like that. Anyway, I just wanted to post some good news about my family.

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home