Addendum to Pondering Scripture
As I was reading my bible after my last post something was pointed out to me. By pointed out I mean that it was specifically stated in the notes in my Bible so no divining was required. Another point or two to take from Leviticus.
1. God greatly desires a relationship with us.
2. That relationship is taken very seriously by God and should be by us.
2. God takes sin very seriously as well.
While neither of these were earth shattering relevations, I do think that they are things that we can take from Leviticus. I am now moving on to Numbers. There are a lot of numbers in Numbers. Imagine that.
1. God greatly desires a relationship with us.
2. That relationship is taken very seriously by God and should be by us.
2. God takes sin very seriously as well.
While neither of these were earth shattering relevations, I do think that they are things that we can take from Leviticus. I am now moving on to Numbers. There are a lot of numbers in Numbers. Imagine that.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home