From The Middle Of A Soybean Field

Mindless musings to pass the time while staring at lots of soy...

Sunday, March 04, 2007

Blog Update

I have a test and a presentation with my research advisory committee in the next 36 hours to prep for so I thought it would be the perfect time for a blog update. My father had a heart attack a week ago and has been having problems with fluid around his heart/lungs and breathing. It is scary but also quite impressive. God is not done with him because he has fought cancer and heart problems that have been going on for years. The man is one tough son of a something. I just praise God for the healing that He has been doing in our relationship. We discuss what it means to be saved and what the "requirements" are. It is a dialogue that I am glad we are having but it is also a very rough one. I struggle enough with that issue (it is getting better) and he manages to stir that up. I really am glad that we have been studying Romans at church. It has made me at least think about some of these things beforeo my dad even brings them up.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home