Such a Bad Family Member
I am such a bad family member because while the family was planning on making turkey for Christmas I complained and got them to change it to ham. You could make the argument that since I can't eat many things it is reasonable to make sure I can eat the ham but... those members of my family don't usually make anything that I can't eat. Oh well, it is done now. I am going to be in Ohio for Christmas. That will be a first for me. My Dad is thrilled but we have not really made any plans as of yet. It will be weird to not be spending Christmas with the little ones.
Studying, who wants to study. I mean really how hard is it to know how all plants make everything that they make whether or not they accumulate it and what the function of the compounds are. Basically, every plant you eat has something in it that will kill you. I don't understand how proving that I know this info is worth 50% of my grade.
Studying, who wants to study. I mean really how hard is it to know how all plants make everything that they make whether or not they accumulate it and what the function of the compounds are. Basically, every plant you eat has something in it that will kill you. I don't understand how proving that I know this info is worth 50% of my grade.

1 Comments:
At 12/14/2006 1:57 PM,
Ofelia said…
One more thing, everything kills livestock because they will eat with abandon.
Post a Comment
<< Home