Thankful Thursday A Little Early
It has been rough lately so I decided that I needed to do a "Thankful Thursday" ASAP. Here it goes. I am thankful that my friends are letting me hang out with them for Spring Break. I am thankful that my undergrads have returned this semester. I have such high hopes for what we will achieve. I am thankful that my father is continually improving. There is hope that he will get out of the hospital this week and move to a hospice facility for rehab. I think that will really boost his spirits.
I am thankful for our new work digs. They are quite nice minus all the boxes and confusion. Did I mention that I am thankful for returning undergrads?
I am thankful that even when I am funky, God is so good. He makes Himself obvious through the blah. Yes, I might be in a funk but He still reaches out and lets me feel His presence. It is times like these that it becomes painfully obvious that there really is nothing that I can do to deserve or earn salvation.
I am also thankful for friends who help me find exotic spices. Hopefully, the students will also be thankful this weekend.
I am thankful for our new work digs. They are quite nice minus all the boxes and confusion. Did I mention that I am thankful for returning undergrads?
I am thankful that even when I am funky, God is so good. He makes Himself obvious through the blah. Yes, I might be in a funk but He still reaches out and lets me feel His presence. It is times like these that it becomes painfully obvious that there really is nothing that I can do to deserve or earn salvation.
I am also thankful for friends who help me find exotic spices. Hopefully, the students will also be thankful this weekend.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home