From The Middle Of A Soybean Field

Mindless musings to pass the time while staring at lots of soy...

Friday, November 30, 2007

Russ Update (Dad)

It turns out that my father does not need a heart transplant. He needs a heart and lung transplant. You would think that hearing those words would have sent me crashing to the floor. It didn't because of the next thing that I heard. My family said that they were giving up control. They knew that it was in the Lord's hands. They don't mean it in the cultural sense. From what I hear from my father as well as people who talk with him, my father is a member of the body. We don't agree on everything but I do believe that Christ is Lord of his life.

PS- He complimented me on a pair of pants that I was wearing over Thanksgiving break. He also didn't follow the comment by telling me that I should be wearing a skirt.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home