From The Middle Of A Soybean Field

Mindless musings to pass the time while staring at lots of soy...

Tuesday, November 20, 2007

Pinky's Dad

My friend Pinky was dealt a huge blow last weekend. Her father, who appeared to be in good health, had a massive heart attack while working out on the treadmill. They were unable to bring him back. He is missed by his wife and two daughters. Pinky surprised me a few weeks ago by coming to town and visiting for the day. She encouraged me as I dealt with my own sick father and now I am unable to be there for her. I am currently in Ohio spending time with my father and trying to be an encouragement for him. Right now, all I can do is pray for her and her family. If you have a moment, please join me in praying for the family. Pinky and her parents are members of the body of Christ. Let's pray that they would take refuge in the Lord.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home