From The Middle Of A Soybean Field

Mindless musings to pass the time while staring at lots of soy...

Monday, November 26, 2007

Friends and Fellowship Are Awesome

I really appreciate all the friends who have been asking about my dad and praying for him. I also really appreciate the support that people have shown me.

Dad went into the hospital last night because his oxygen levels were dropping too low even with oxygen. I just praise the Lord that He has been working in my dad's life. There has been many great changes in both Dad and my stepmother. If these heart problems are what my dad needed in order to find his way back to the Lord then praise the Lord for heart attacks!

1 Comments:

  • At 11/26/2007 10:56 PM, Blogger Ofelia said…

    Friends are also great for giving you a ride home when you lose your jacket, miss the bus, find your jacket, and get stranded on campus.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home