Bold Request
I have a bold prayer request. I have a final tomorrow morning and my qualifying exam is on Thursday. I am having a hard time focusing during my study time. There are lots of shiny objects around during the holidays and they easily distract me. I just need to get through Thursday afternoon and then I can totally fall apart.
P.S. My dad had surgery. It is a long story but he is not getting a transplant because he no longer qualifies. He had a 12 hour surgery to install a pump in his left ventricle. He is still on assisted breathing and the next steps are to get him off that and avoid infection. Praise God that he made it through the surgery.
P.S. My dad had surgery. It is a long story but he is not getting a transplant because he no longer qualifies. He had a 12 hour surgery to install a pump in his left ventricle. He is still on assisted breathing and the next steps are to get him off that and avoid infection. Praise God that he made it through the surgery.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home