From The Middle Of A Soybean Field

Mindless musings to pass the time while staring at lots of soy...

Sunday, June 18, 2006

Major Breakthrough

This has been a major week for me in terms of breakthroughs in my personal life. Upon reading Numbers God answered my questions from Leviticus and Exodus. He showed me how those books stress the importance of approaching God with the right attitude. It also showed me how lucky we are to be able to approach God directly. We don't have to go through Aaron or anyone in his line. Our sacrifice has already been offered. I could go on and on about how many things just clicked into place but I still find it overwhelming so I will stop with those points. We really are blessed with an awesome God and He revealed a small portion of that to me this weekend. I hope that everyone who reads this post finds themselves resting in the assurance that we have through Christ.
Peace be with you all. John 14:27

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home