On Frank Peretti
I just finished reading This Present Darkness by Frank Peretti. I thoroughly enjoyed reading this book. It was encouraging for my prayer life. If you ever feel like your desire to pray is waining then I recommend this book. Religious fiction can be tricky. You want to be doctrinally accurate without writing the same story over and over. I have not read any more Frank Peretti yet but I do at the very least recommend this book. It has been a weird last month. I feel that my pastor must have some insight into my prayer journal, the books I am reading, and the conversations I am having. Even random events have been pointing me towards the Lord and developing my walk with Him. We are continually growing in our walks but there are some periods where (I feel) the results are more obvious. I hope that you find the same things happening in your life. As things grow and pollen spreads, let those things point you to the Creator.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home