From The Middle Of A Soybean Field

Mindless musings to pass the time while staring at lots of soy...

Tuesday, August 14, 2007

Question for Helping My Family

Some members of my family have been asking me about the minor prophets. I have to admit that I am at a loss for an answer at some times. Any suggestions of supplemental materials that I can recommend to help my family understand those books? I just get frustrated because I love that they are reading scripture and asking great questions and I can't help them.

HELP PLEASE!!

1 Comments:

  • At 8/17/2007 5:15 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    DC sent me a link to this post. Once upon a time, my SG did a study on the 12 minor prophets. I don't know if it would help but you're welcome to see the files for that study. Just email me if you're interested.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home