Thankful Thursday
It is actually Friday but that is okay. I am thankful that my father made it to Friday. He is in the hospital with further complications with his heart. I am thankful that his defibrillator has bluetooth technology. It sent a message to the doctor's office telling them that something was wrong. They then called my dad and told him that he needed to go to the hospital now. That is just cool.
I am thankful that a certain new mother lets me hang out and hog her baby, talking gibberish and nonsense the whole time.
I am thankful for the friends who let me call or IM when I am upset and just listen (or read). I am also thankful that my labmates don't complain when I get up and pace or stare out the window when I need to think.
I am thankful for the people who join me in lifting up my father in prayer and offer their support.
I am thankful that a certain new mother lets me hang out and hog her baby, talking gibberish and nonsense the whole time.
I am thankful for the friends who let me call or IM when I am upset and just listen (or read). I am also thankful that my labmates don't complain when I get up and pace or stare out the window when I need to think.
I am thankful for the people who join me in lifting up my father in prayer and offer their support.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home