Pandora Scares Me
So I have a few stations on Pandora. I am getting nervous because apparently my choices are leading to way too much Justin Timberlake. Granted that same station leads me to Michael Jackson, Stevie Wonder, and started with Robin Thicke. The thing is... I don't completely hate the JT songs. What is happening to me?

3 Comments:
At 1/26/2009 10:26 PM,
Ofelia said…
I am also really satisfied with my Chris Tomlin station. After rating a few songs I have created a station where I like every song. I have also found some new artists that I had never heard of. The funny part, I basically made the station for my mother.
At 1/27/2009 10:43 AM,
Anonymous said…
Justin Timberlake is popular for a reason.
At 1/27/2009 3:11 PM,
Ofelia said…
Yes, I know that JT is popular. The songs that I like are not of the NSync variety but it was just surprising to me. Apparently I like r&b stylings, mixed acoustic and electric instrumentation, and major voice-centered aesthetics. That is why his songs are playing. Usually I prefer acoustic over electric but who knows.
Post a Comment
<< Home